LHWV’s quarterly food distribution outreach. It is designed to provide food for those who are in need in our community. It is also a place where souls can receive counseling and prayer if desired.
Please take notice of the guidelines that will be in place for those being blessed through this ministry. This assures us that we can help as many as needed. This also allows you to bless your neighbor by not taking more than what is needed. Thanks for helping us ensure that we are able to help many.
- We will begin exactly at 10 AM (no individuals or families will be permitted to enter earlier)
- One family unit at a time will be escorted through the Food Distribution
- In order to receive food items, at least one family member must be present (no food will be taken for individuals/families who are not present)
- Families will be signed in upon arriving and will need to wait until their number is called (can wait in lobby, outside, or in car until called)
- At this time, no ID/Proof of Income is required
- Our volunteers will provide each family with grocery bags to collect food (no need to bring own)
- There will be a limited amount of each item given out per family (not individual) as designated on tables and will be adhered to by the volunteer escorting the family through the Food Distribution